- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
* Version 2.0.2 Update Available.
If you purchase Checkout Express, please check back to get the newest updates when available. Once the CodeCanyon team has approved the updates, you can re-download it. View Changelog
Meet Checkout Express a Web-Based Sales Manager / Point of Sale System.
Setup a fast, lightweight (less then 1MB), customizable and highly cost effective cash terminal for your small business or retail outlet. No need to spend thousands on a point of sale system. Checkout Express is easy to use and easy to setup. Keep track of all your transactions and view them with a simple to use reporting center.
- Add new customers.
- Update customer profiles allowing you to write special note about your client.
- Add, edit, and delete items (Products or Services)
- Supports barcode scanning.
- Add new customers.
- Create sales transactions
- Scan or Type products or services in to a simple input field.
- Sales transactions require users to select an employee, customer, items and payment method. Uses jQuery Validation.
- Sales are listed under employees to provide ability to calculate commissions if applicable.
- Allows for the use of a promo code. Promo codes are validated and incorrect promo codes will display an incorrect promo code message. Promo codes represent a promo code value that applies a percentage amount off the subtotal price.
- Ability to apply points to a sales transaction. Built in rewards program ready. Calculates points by multiplying the Points Value set in the Store Setup by the Subtotal Amount during the checkout process and applies it to the selected customer.
- Fully setup to support the Harmonized Sales Tax (HST)
- Employee and customer inputs feature a jQuery auto-complete for name selections.
- jQuery enabled shopping basket to preview items added. Totals update in real time.
- Payment methods currently allow for Visa, Mastercard, Debit, and Cash. (No merchant support yet. Coming Soon)
- Add custom categories for products or services.
- Add employees.
- Store Setup
- Sophisticated Reporting that allows user to select transactions by Date(s) and filter by Employees and Customers.
- Users can select by: Today, Last 7 Days, Month to Date, Year to Date, The Previous Month, Specific Date, All Dates Before, All Dates After or Date Range.
- Reports sum the Total Sales, Total Tax Collected, and the Total Discount value for each report run.
- View receipts.
- ....and more.
Supports PHP4, PHP5, Apache, MySQL Database.
7 July 10
Chrome 4, Chrome 5, Firefox, IE8, Opera, Safari
PHP 5.x, MySQL 5.x