- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Current Version: 1.0.6
CGC Maintenance Mode Pro is a plugin for WordPress that is designed to make it extremely easy to safely perform upgrades and maintenance on your site.
While in maintenance mode, unauthorized users are sent to either a WordPress page, external URL, or custom template. Authorized users, specified by IP, are permitted to see the site as normal.
Maintenance Mode can be turned on or off at any time, and can even be set to turn itself on and off at a specified date and time.
Rest easy next time you need to perform upgrades by using this plugin to send your unauthorized users to a maintenance page, letting them know what is going on.
- Restrict site access to specified IP addresses
- Send unauthorized users to WordPress page, external URL, or custom template
- Turn maintenance mode on or off at any time
- Set maintenance mode to automatically turn on and off in a specified time interval
- Customize the contents of the included maintenance templates
- Show an attractive count down timer that displays the time left in maintenance mode
- Three custom templates included:
- Easily create your own custom templates
v1.0.1 - Added link to the admin menu bar that shows when maintenance mode is active.
v1.0.2 - Fixed the broken admin bar link
v1.0.3 - Added option to give admin users unlimited access, and also added update notifier.
v1.0.4 - Fixed a bug with the custom template loading function. Added options to allow any and all user levels unlimited access.
v1.0.5 - Fixed a bug that caused maintenance mode to not redirect properly if the site is using SSL.
v1.0.6 - Fixed missing template files.
5 November 11
28 February 14
IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
WordPress 3.8, WordPress 3.7, WordPress 3.6, WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3, WordPress 3.2, WordPress 3.1, WordPress 3.0