- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Admin demo can be accessed directly:http://demo.polevaultweb.com/cartogram/wp-admin/
This plugin allows you to create unlimited Google Maps that you can place in your posts, pages or theme template files using a shortcode. You can then customise a map by adding unlimited locations to the map.
Showcase – LakeView Day Camp http://www.lakeviewdaycamp.com/facilities/
- Complete control of the map position by using an address, adding a marker or entering a latitude and longitude manually.
- Zoom level
- Height and width (px or %)
- Map style (road, satellite, hybrid and terrain)
- Zoom and pan control styles and position
- Control of displaying the map type and street view controls.
- Control of the scrollwheel for mobile devices.
- Control of dragging of the map
- Set the name of a location and a description for the location.
- Enable an info window with the details if a marker is set, that appears when the marker is clicked.
- Add unlimited amount of overlay shapes to the map with a powerful administartion of the map using Google’S drawing controls.
- Shapes include rectangles, circles, lines (polylines), polygons and markers.
- Control the colour, and opacity of a shape.
- Add a featured image which appears as a thumbnail in the info window.
- Enable a lightbox on the thumbnail to display the larger image.
- Add a gallery to the location that will appear in a lightbox when the thumbnail in the info window is clicked.
- Add a custom image and shadow to the marker(s).
- Control the anchor position of the custom marker image to the marker point.
- Ability to categorise the locations.
The plugin is extremely customisable with a number of filters to make it more specific to your site or your client’s site. You can customise the output of the locations list using the filters described below.Filters available
- cartogram_menu_name – change the name of the menu in the main WordPress menu (default – Cartogram)
- cartogram_single_name – change the name of the single item, eg. Add a new Facility (default – Location)
- cartogram_plural_name – the plural version of the single_name, eg. View all Facilities (default – Locations)
- cartogram_settings_capabilities – the capability level of a user allowed to see the Settings of the plugin (default – manage_options)
- cartogram_thumbnail_size – the built in WordPress image size used for the lightbox images (default – thumbnail)
- cartogram_lightbox_size – the built in WordPress image size used for the thumbnail in the info window (default – large)
- cartogram_locations_wrapper_start – start of the wrapper for the whole locations list (default – )
- cartogram_locations_category_title_start – when grouping by category the category name will be output after this filters. Another parameter of $custom_image will be available which is the last custom marker image of a location in the category. (default –
- cartogram_locations_category_title_end – when grouping by category the category name will be output before this filter. (default –
- cartogram_locations_category_content_start – start of the content of a category group of locations. Helpful if you want to apply an accordian script to the list. (default – )
- cartogram_locations_container_start – start of the list (default –
- cartogram_locations_item_start – before an item. Another parameter of $custom_image will be available which is the custom marker image of the location (default –
- cartogram_locations_item_end – end of an item (default –
- cartogram_locations_container_end – end of the list (default –
- cartogram_locations_category_content_end – end of the content of a category group of locations. (default – )
- cartogram_locations_wrapper_end – end of the wrapper for the whole locations list (default – )
- cartogram_location_type – default for location type (default – options –, map, location)
- cartogram_location_map – default for location map (default – 0)
- cartogram_custom_marker – default for custom marker (default – off, options – on, off)
- cartogram_custom_marker_image – default image for custom marker (default – )
- cartogram_custom_marker_shadow – default image for custom marker shadow (default – )
- cartogram_info_window_thumb – default for info window thumbnail (default – off, options – on, off)
- cartogram_thumb_lightbox – default for thumbnail lightbox (default – off, options – on, off)
- Google Maps API key
- Custom CSS
- Automatic upgrades
- Full documentation
= 1.1.2 =
- *Fixed – Fixing missing __gm_id in Google Maps V3 to allow multiple shapes per location
= 1.1.1 =
- Fixed – marker with custom icon not displaying in location admin
= 1.1 =
- New – Draw on your locations with lines (polylines)
- New – Auto updates powered by wp-updates.com
- Fix – Internet Explorer 8 issues
- Fix – Show all of Info Window with a thumbnail when clicked
- Added – Category list, locations ordered by published date
- Tweak – Info window title in own class ’.title’
= 1.0.4 =
- Added – Option to re-center the map when info window is closed
- Fix – Map not showing in location admin
- Fix – Issues with circles
- Fix – Category listing when uncategorised there was no heading. Filter added for default category name – cartogram_no_category_name
= 1.0.3 =
- Added – Default filters (see available filters above)
- Fix – Last location in category grouped list not in group
- Fix – Some images in gallery not appearing in lightbox
= 1.0.2 =
- Fix – General bug fixes
= 1.0.1 =
- Fix – Marker images not showing on first load
- Fix – No error when location list doesn’t link to location without a marker
- Added – Ability to turn off dragging on touch screen devices for a map
You may need to remove the frame if you click the Live Preview link.
25 February 13
4 October 14
WordPress 4.0, WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8, WordPress 3.7, WordPress 3.6, WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3, WordPress 3.2, WordPress 3.1, WordPress 3.0