- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Update V1.2 – 16.02.2012
- Auto Timer function has been added.
Update V1.1 – 18.12.2011
- Optimized the IE8 functionality
- New Option: Mousepointer Autofollow On/Off
What is it?
Before-After allows you to place two images on top of each other and use a draggable slider to hide and reveal each image. This is especially useful for highlighting a Before/After makeover or Untouched/Photoshopped images side by side.
We build a slider around this feature to build a unique showcase of sets of Before and After pictures. Give each slider a description and set the startpoint of the slider to transport your message.
Is it hard to implement?
<li> <img src="images/beforeafter/2before.jpg" alt="images/beforeafter/2after.jpg"> <div id="textbox_1"> <div id="logo" class="faderight"> <img src="images/yourlogo.png" alt=""> </div> <div id="title" class="fadeup"> My Sweet Girl </div> <div id="description" class="fadeup"> Description ipsum dolor sit amet, pericula sapentim ei ius. Pupolo patrioque elaboraret usu et. Duo numquam assentior et. </div> </div> </li>
What are the Features?
- Add unlimited amount of texts, images, and animate them.
- Set the Z Position of the texts, images to show them on both layer, or only on after or before layer. Mix them as you wish.
- Auto Thumbnail creation. Coloring, positions, shadows, all these features can be easily set via the CSS file.
- jQuery Conflict free plugin.
- Example demos included.
- Easy to implement.
- Any Image Size.
- Special Easing.
Thank you for your time!!
Our Wordpress Themes
13 September 11
IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome