- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
These games have a same gameplay, Just the graphics are different!
Jan/2014 Upload version 1.2 -AdMob added! -Statusbar hides on iOS 7 -Easy setup
For a lot of requests from your dear customers, I made a game same as Jetpack Joyride with dark theme graphic.
Game play introducing
The bee doesn’t have balance and you must getting balance by successive taps, it’s interesting.but not same as Tip Tap, same as Jetpack Joyride Or iCopter, same as my another game called Tiny Copter
What Is the difference between this game and (Dark Theme) of this game?
just graphics are different!
Bee Copter : Bee Copter : (Happy Theme) UIKit Game, AdMobSome Descriptions
- This game coded with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch framework without any OpenGL codes.
- I used that and managed UIViews, UIViewImages, UILabels, UIButtons for my visual objects.
- For Plans (designed with flowers and moons) I used simple Tile Map System with 2D arrays.
- All the Image files that included, I designed them and called Philips’s graphic. you can use them in your other projects too.
- It’s a good sample for Basic of game making without any professional game engine.
- I putted the most of objects on the Main UIViewController directly and it’s a good way for avoid confusion.
- I made a simple Explosion Particle system (firework particles system with stars), again best sample for understanding how particles are working.
- I tried to use not perfect coding, because it’s a simple game for amateur game makers.
- If you have problem or you needed to know that how codes are working you can send a message to me.I’ll help you.
What Is Philips’s graphic?
It’s a graphic that I used it first for Tip Tap Game, but I use it for other game with different gameplay, Maybe in some of my games you see a same graphic, but game-plays are different.
- iPhone 5 Supported
- Game Center Supported
- Local Achievements
- Full UIView Elements Used Without Any OPENGL Codes
- Simple Tile Map system used
- 10 different backgrounds
- Send Score on Twitter
- Explosion Particle System Used ( Used in Game Over )
- PSD files included
- Full Game and ready to upload and sell
- Full Support In comment with screenshot If It needs!
Setup the Game
- 1) Find the “-Info.plist” in the project,then click on it!
- 2) Find “Bundle identifier” row,then double-Click on the value
- 3) change the “com.philips.”’s value to your own domain
Setup the GameCenter
- 1) Find defined.h file then open it
- 2) change the “k_game_center_domain”’s value
Setup the AdMob
When you decided to upload the game on the Appstore, follow the steps! because the app can has access to the Real ADS, not Test ADS! by doing this, you will active real ADS.* 1) Find defined.h file then open it * 2) change the “k_adMob_ID”’s value * 3) goto the “GameViewController.m” and find ”- (GADRequest *)request” function,then comment this line.
request.testDevices = @[ GAD_SIMULATOR_ID ];
2 July 13
21 January 14
.h,.m,.pch,.xib/.nib, Layered PSD, Layered PNG
iOS 5.0, iOS 5.1, iOS 6.0, iOS 6.1.x, iOS 7.0.x