- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Version 1.3 just released!
- You can pass contact form data easily to your own scripts.
- Support for checkbox groups
- Bug fixes
- Dropdown menus, radio buttons and checkboxes
- Multiple forms from one installation.
The Awesome Contact Form isthePHP contact form. It’s easy and straightforward to set up, and can be integrated into your site with two simple lines of code! Includes bonus features such as a customisable auto-responder, form validation and support for any HTML fields out of the box. You can add custom fields easily through your customised form template and the configuration file.
It is simple to install and comes packaged with many optional features which can be turned on simply by editing the config file – so never again will you need to dive into the main source code to add a feature. It comes with a comprehensive User Guide which has a detailed overview of each setting, and how to use each feature, with examples.
- Easy installation and integration into your existing website, with just two lines of code needed to include the form.
- Can automatically send a Thank You email to the sender, with configurable subject and body.
- Add and remove fields very easily
- Field validation to check whether fields are email addresses, numbers, or a specified length.
- Custom error messages can be set for each field.
- Both a CAPTCHA and human verification question included, easily switched via the configuration file.
- Can either redirect user to a success page or show a success message.
The script gives you the flexibility to integrate the form into your own site without worries about breaking the code. By taking advantage of PHP ’s Object-Oriented features, the class can be built-on to provide additional functionality.
Compatible with PHP 4 & 5. Requires Sendmail. Requires the GD2 library for Captcha images.
27 January 10
1 February 11
IE7, IE8, Firefox, Safari, Chrome 4, Chrome 5
PHP 4.x, PHP 5.x, jQuery
PHP, HTML, CSS