- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
DescriptionAppInstaller is a simple script that makes it easy for you to generate a configuration file and run a.sql file in order to generate the needed settings for your web application.
AppInstaller is very light (Only 11 KB!), contains only 4 files and only requires editing of a single configuration file to get your web application installed and running. Simply export your database tables/data from phpMyAdmin, save the generated SQL to the installer-sql.sql file included in the purchase, and run the installation. It’s that easy!
- Checks if configuration file exists
- Checks if folder is writeable
- Checks minimum PHP version requirements
- Checks to make sure MySQL connection works
- Full error reporting
- Generates a configuration file with constants you define
- Runs a single sql file exported from phpMyAdmin
- Simple 3-Step installation
Who This Is ForPeople who want a simple way to install their web application, and to make it easy for non-technical users to install it as well.
What Comes In The Purchase
- installer.php – Main file used to install your web application.
- installer-config.php – Change settings and configurations for installation.
- installer-sql.sql – Main SQL file used to load your web application database tables/data.
- installer-styles.css – Simple CSS styles.
Other DetailsThis is the same installation process (with minor modifications, and made to work with any web application) as the QuickTick Helpdesk application, available here on CodeCanyon. Much of the feedback comes from users fascinated by how easy it is to install a robust web application without knowing any technical-side details.
If you want to use this in a web application to be used on another CodeCanyon script, or if you create a web application that you plan to sell, you must purchase an extended license.
12 April 10
Chrome 4, Chrome 5, Firefox, IE6, IE7, IE8, Opera, Safari
CSS, HTML, PHP, SQL
PHP 5.x, MySQL 4.x