- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
BUG FIXED . NOW 100% FULLY WORKING !
APIReader 2.1.0 is a PHP library that allows any developer to obtain information from any API in the world. Yes, you heard that right!
The most jam-packed library that has been extremely popular in the past has been upgraded to 2.1.0 which brings huge bug fixes, even more efficient code (core library is only 25KB!) and is more powerful than it has ever been before! You would soon get so familiar with APIReader you’ll realize how you ever lived without it!
APIReader is themost successfulAPI reader and parser library throughout WorldWideScripts.net, and APIReader is our debut file on the marketplace. We’ve made the code easy to use, and it was engineered by veteran PHP developers and architects so you will never NEED to touch any other API library ever again! You’ll love working with this!
APIReader was built for developers by developers so we have added everything there is need! That means you don’t need to buy, use or mix other API libraries such as Spotify, YouTube, Google, Yahoo, Envato Marketplace, Twitter or Facebook as you can do it all here! It will teach you new things and speed up web development, and the amount of work that has gone into this library makes it worth at least $50 but as we are introducing ourselves to Envato it’s only $8 BUCKS ! It’s crazily cheap and you’d be mad to let this library slip out of your hands!
APIReader’s distinct benefits are
- It’s plug and play – just upload a folder and you’re set!
- Advanced URL builder with support for custom-defined addresses
- Lightweight but effective error reporting system that is easy to link in with any system quickly
- Insanely documentated – super long documentation file and every line in the PHP files is commented!
- Six example files and a Bit.ly API library included ($5 saving!)
- Automatic/forced decoding – with built-in support for HTML, XML, JSON, PHPS, JSONP and RSS
- Custom rules request – customize any and every aspect of your request!
- Caching – store requests locally and speed up application loadtime
- Secure – built-in security tips and extensive bug testing
- And a lot more, but we’ll let your imaginations flow a bit…
Note:Basic technical expertise needed to create and modify PHP code.
25 February 11
5 June 12
IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
PHP 4.x, PHP 5.x, PHP 5.0 - 5.2, PHP 5.3, jQuery