- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Announcements! allows you to schedule messages to appear in a Wordpress Widget or Shortcode on specific dates. Great for sales and event announcements or holiday and birthday greetings.
You have 4 options for scheduling your announcements.
- Display announcements using start and end dates.
- Display announcements annually.
- Display announcements weekly.
- Display announcements monthly.
Also included are options to set a custom title CSS class and HTML tag. This way you can achieve the same look of the other widgets in your template.
See the User Guide. *For those upgrading see the section on “Upgrading from a previous version”.
Version 1.5.6 / 3-22-2013
- Resolves issue with caption code appearing on page.
Version 1.5.5 / 2-21-2013
- Resolves issue with blank records appearing in queue in some configurations.
Version 1.5.4 / 1-11-2013
- Improved Shortcode functionality.
Version 1.5.3 / 1-6-2013
- Added the “text” tab to the text editor to allow for HTML hand-coding of announcements.
Version 1.5.2 / 1-5-2013
- Fixed minor issue where the link button in the text editor would not function correctly in some browsers.
Version 1.5.1 / 1-4-2013
- Fixed issue where, under specific circumstances, active monthly records were reading as inactive.
Version 1.5 / 1-3-2013
- First release
3 January 13
23 March 13
IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
WordPress 4.2, WordPress 4.1, WordPress 4.0, WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8, WordPress 3.7, WordPress 3.6, WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3