- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Use this jQuery based AJAX newsletter signup form to quickly build an email newsletter sign up list, effortlesly. The plugin based architecture allows you to place different forms on different html pages. You do not need an aspx page, just HTML!
- 100% Valid HTML5 – http://goo.gl/wSSfJ
- Full jQuery Ajax – No page refresh
- Instant notification via email
- Smooth jQuery fade and easing animations
- Ajax Validation on the client and server
- Easily plugin-like configuration
- Built in category list to easily segment subscribers
- Automated dynamic XML subscriber list
Server Requirements4.5.net framework version is required. Other dependencies like jQuery, Web Pages 2, Web API can be added to your project with one click using Visual studio or Webmatrix. Have a C# app or website? No problem. You can mix VB and C# code. See the documentation for more info.
SupportPlease contact us with any questions you may have via the contact form on our author profile page. Thanks!
5/16/2013 - Version 1 Released
18 May 13
18 May 13
IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome