- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
An Asynchronous Download Counter using PHP, MySQL and jQuery.
New v2.0 Available
- Converted to jQuery Plugin
- Very Easy Implementation
- More Options for Customized Results
- Now Supports Multiple Downloads on the Same Page
Visit the New Guide which also lists all the available Options.
Ajax Download Counter counts and displays asynchronously the number of downloads (or clicks) of a particular file (or link). No need to know how to code.
View a demo and see the counter in action.
- Counts Downloads/Clicks by Storing the Data Into the Database
- Retrieves and displays the Total Number of Downloads
- Supports Multiple Downloads on the Same Page
- No Page Refresh is Needed for Storing and Displaying
- Prevents Duplicate Counting From the Same User
- Easy Options to Modify Default Functionality
Add a class and data-id to your download link, fill your database credentials in counter.php file and then from within your page, link to jquery.counter.js file. Optionally set your own Options. Done!
Visit the Step by Step guide, which is also included in the plugin’s folder.
- PHP 5.x or later
- MySQL 4.x or later (Requires one Active Database)
- jQuery 1.5 or later
23 March 13
22 July 13
IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome