- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
This plugin allows you to add affilate hyperlinks to any keywords or phrases throughout whole website or particular posts or pages. You only have to create list of relevant keywords and set your affiliate link for them. The plugin will highlight and hyperlink these keywords with your affiliate link throughout whole website or particular posts or pages automatically. Turn your website into money-making affiliate machine in one minute.
- Add affiliate links to keywords: plugin adds your affiliate link to relevant keywords.
- Do it on fly: links are added “on fly”, database is not changed.
- Unlimited number of keywords and links: create as many replacements as you wish.
- Advanced settings: configure tooltip with 10+ options.
- Replacement target: add affiliate link either for whole website, or for particular post/page.
- Optional replacement limits: if you wish you can limit number of replacement per post/page.
- Highlight keywords: set any color, add shadow frame, make them bold or underlined.
- Link target attribute: open link either in the same tab/window, or in new one.
- “Nofollow” attribute: add
rel="nofollows"attribute to links to save your SEO points.
- Custom post types supported: custom post types supported.
- Comments supported: affiliate links are added even to comment keywords.
- Easy to install: install and activate the plugin as any other plugins.
- Translation ready: plugin might be translated to any language.
- Built using WordPress best practices: no any alerts from Plugin Check.
- Supports different alphabets (UTF-8): any keywords, any alphabets.
Installation1. Install and activate the plugin. Once activated, it creates menu “Affiliate Machine” in left side column in the admin area.
2. Click left side menu “Affiliate Machine >>> Add Replacement”. Set list of keywords, affiliate link and customize their appearance. Please look at the screenshot below to see what kind of settings you can do there.
3. If you selected “Particular posts/pages” display mode on replacement settings page, then you can assign particular posts/pages to be covered by plugin functionality. Go to post/page editor and set checkboxes in section “Affiliate Machine” (view screenshot below).
That’s it! Enjoy using the plugin.
SupportIf you have problems regarding using the plugin, please contat me and I’ll help you.
25 April 12
2 May 15
IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
WordPress 4.3, WordPress 4.2, WordPress 4.1, WordPress 4.0, WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8, WordPress 3.7, WordPress 3.6, WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3, WordPress 3.2, WordPress 3.1, WordPress 3.0