- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Advanced Social Widget – PHP Edition
Advanced Social Widget Adds an advanced widget box to your website giving users the ability to link your site to all the popular Social Networking sites such as Delicious, Twitter, Facebook, StumbleUpon, Google+, Pinterest and access to FeedBurner Email Subscription.
Advanced Social Widget Adds an advanced widget box to your website giving users the ability to link your site to all the popular Social Networking sites such as Delicious, Twitter, Facebook, StumbleUpon, Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn and access to FeedBurner Email Subscription.
Advanced Social Widget is an all-in-one social networking widget that allows your visitors to subscribe to your RSS feed, Follow you on Twitter, visit your Facebook Page, visit your Google+ page and easily share your site to the major social networking sites.
You can define what social network sites you want to show and what icons to display. Define whether to display the social networking site name under each of the icons. Visitors can Follow you on Twitter, subscribe to your FeedBurner RSS Feed and view you FeedBurner RSS Feed. You can also define the width of the widget making it suitable for all website themes and templates.
Advanced Social Widget Features:
- Highly functional dynamic widget interface
- Ability to change the Widget title
- Allow visitors to easily and effortlessly subscribe to your FeedBurner RSS feed
- Display link to your sites RSS feed
- Dynamic Google +1 features & follower count
- Facebook Like features and Like count
- Dynamic Twitter Follows features & follower count
- Allows visitors to save your website to Delicious.
- Links to your Twitter page
- Links to your Facebook page
- Links to your Google+ page.
- Allows visitors to Recommend your website to Recommend to StumbleUpon.
- Links to your Pinterest account and page.
- Allows visitors to submit your website to Linked In.
- Ability to open links in same window or new window
- Ability to display certain features and disable certain features, IE You can hide Google +1 and other social networking links and icons.
- Ability to disable the viewing of the bottom social networking icons altogether.
- Ability to decide whether to display social networking site name under social icons or not to display it.
- Multiple widgets configurations
- 3 different design layouts
- 5 different Social Networking icon sizes to choose from
- Inherits CSS styles from current active theme – fonts
Subscribe to FeedBurner RSS Feed
If you have a FeedBurner RSS feed, you can allow your visitors to quickly and easily subscribe to your RSS feed. All the visitor needs to do is enter their email address and click the “Subscribe” button. A window will be opened where the visitor can subscribe to your feed.
Link to FeedBurner RSS Feed
If you have inserted a FeedBurner RSS username in the widget configuration panel, a link will be displayed where visitors can view your RSS feed.
Display Google +1 Button
Display a Google +1 button on your site and let your visits quickly and effortlessly +1 your site. The URL for the button is dynamic and is the same URL as your current site, so no need to configure.
Display Facebook Like Button
Have a Facebook page connected to your site? Display a Facebook “Like” button on your site and let your visits quickly and effortlessly like your site.
Display Twitter Follow Button
Effortlessly display a Twitter Follow Button to your site. Displays the total amount of Twitter Followers you have. Configure Twitter Username through widget configuration settings.
Display Delicious icon and allow visitor to save your site to Delicious
Allow users to save your site URL to Delicious. If you are on the homepage of the site the button will link to the site URL. If you are on a category or an article page, the button will allow visitors to save the URL for that certain category or article page.
Display a direct link to your Twitter page
Display the Twitter icon and visitors can instantly visit your Twitter page. Configure Twitter Username through widget configuration settings.
Display a direct link to your Facebook page
Display the Facebook icon and visitors can instantly visit your Facebook page. Configure Facebook URL through widget configuration settings.
Display a FeedBurner RSS Email Subscription Icon
Display the Email icon and visitors can visit the FeedBurner RSS Subscription page to easily subscribe to your site’s RSS feed.
Display StumbleUpon Button and allow visitor to post your site to StumbleUpon
Allow users to save your site URL to StumbleUpon. If you are on the homepage of the site the button will link to the site URL. If you are on a category or an article page, the button will allow visitors to save the URL for that certain category or article page.
Display Pinterest Button and allow visitor to follow you on Pinterest
Display the Pinterest icon and visitors can instantly visit and follow you on Pinterest. Configure Pinterest Username through widget configuration settings.
Display LinkedIn Button and allow visitor to submit post to LinkedIn
Allow users to save your site URL to LinkedIn. If you are on the homepage of the site the button will link to the site URL. If you are on a category or an article page, the button will allow visitors to save the URL for that certain category or article page.
Display Youtube Button and allow visitor to view your YouTube page
Allow users to easily browse to your YouTube page.
5 different Social Networking icon sizes
Select any of the 5 available Social Networking icons sizes ranging from small icons of 16px to larger icons of 32px.
3 design layouts to choose from
Rotate the look of your Social widget with any of the three high quality design layouts available
The scrip includes detailed documentation with installation instructions and usage instructions.
Thanks again for the wonderful support. it is very impressive that you are constantly changing your plugins to be user friendly and integrate with as many themes as possible.
Georgia, Famous Plays Pty Ltd
- The script is simple to use and only requires a few configuration fields completed to use all of it’s available features.
- Open the Advanced Social Widget configuration file located in “includes/advanced-social-widget_config.php”.
This is the main configuration file for the script. Each defined constant has an example usage lsited in the comments.
- Read the provided documentation guide to get an understanding of what each option does. After you have added / edited or deleted any of the configuration setting be sure to save the file for the changes to take effect.
- Copy the widget files into your website folder.
- Add the asw scripts to your files as per the documentation.
- Thats it! simple.
RequirementsIn order to work, Advanced Social Widget WordPress plugin needs the following requirements:
- PHP version 5+
Click here to view the changelog
16 January 12
7 December 14
IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
PHP 5.x, PHP 5.0 - 5.2, PHP 5.3, PHP 5.4, PHP 5.5