- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
See also my Unite Gallery Project (free js version): unitegallery.net
This is a simple php class that resize images on the fly.
Ideal of crating a thumbnails on the fly for all kind of galleries and banner rotators.
If you are using any php enabled webserver, and has any kind of image viewer, that script is ideal for you.
It always remains the aspect ratio, so the resized image remain it’s form.
PHP 5.0 or higher with GD library.
- Has 2 resize modes – by maximum widht or/and height, or by exact size.
- Has 2 exact crop modes, from the center of the image, and from top left corner.
- Caches the images after resize, create a resized image and saves it to cache folder. Next time that the image will be requested, no need to resize again.
- Shows custom image when the requested image not found.
- Well documented and easy to setup and use php class
- Working example like in demo, and detailed documentation
- Tested and proved many times, I use this technique it as a part of the CMS (see other CMS items)
Check my other items:
25 November 10
3 November 11
IE6, IE7, IE8, Firefox, Safari, Opera
PHP 5.0 - 5.2