- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
- * * * * * * NOTE : Wordpress version available here * * * * * * *
3C-Events : All-in-One Event Calendar
3c-events is a powerful All-in-One event calendar plugin that may be easily integrated and used. 3c-events has a user-friendly interface and navigation. It can be viewed in various ways : mini calendar, big calendar or events list.
Our calendar plugin is more than just some boxes on a screen. We offers a comprehensive suite of events publishing, viewing and statistical information. 3c-events allows you to improve and simplify event exposure and publishing. With many features, 3c-events is the complete solution for all of your calendar needs.
Try it – Live Demo:Mini Calendar: http://freelanceonweb.com/3c-events/demo/mini-calendar.php
Big Calendar: http://freelanceonweb.com/3c-events/demo/big-calendar.php
Events List: http://freelanceonweb.com/3c-events/demo/events-list.php
Admin Demo: http://freelanceonweb.com/3c-events/demo/3c-events/admin
Included in Download PackageScript with all Features
Free Support (+ Docs and Help)
Free Updates (+ Request Features)
Convert any existing plugin to 3c-events (With small Fee)
BONUS : 3 months free unlimited hosting on onweb.ma
- Full AJAX : Navigate between dates without reloading the page.
- Mobile Compatible : iPhone, iPad, Android…
- 3 Awesome Calendar Formats : Mini Calendar, Big Calendar, Events List.
- Responsive Calendars : You can define your own size, your own style.
- MultiLanguage Support : EN, FR, NL, ES…
- Multiple colors included : Red, Blue, Grey, Green, Orange.
- Multiple dates and Recurring events : Daily, monthly, yearly.
- Community Events : Allow to your users to post and share their own events
- Social Media Integration : Share you events in all popular social media sites (Facebook, Tiwtter…).
- Email Notification : Ability to send an global email for each new event or modified event.
- Event Time : Ability to add time (start/end) for each event you add.
- Ajax Search : Search any event quickly!
- Google Map : Allow your visitors to know where the event is located!
- Ajax Contact Form : Allow your visitors to contact you for more details about events.
- jQuery Lightbox : New way to display events!
- Beautiful Admin Control Panel
- Change any setting easily
- Manage Events in seconds
- RSS FEED
- Cross-Browser Compatible : IE6+, FF, Chrome, Safari…
- Much more in every update….
Support and Updates:All our items are regularly tested and updated. If you have are any questions or suggestions please add a comment or visit our support forums (You can also send an email directly to [email protected]). We pride ourselves on quick and effective customer service, and we will always provide a full and proper support service free of charge for all buyers.
* Version 1.8.1 – 10/27/2013: [Fixed] Wrong events displayed in days [Fixed] Icon displayed even if the event doesn't have an icon * Version 1.8 – 11/11/2012 (BIG UPDATE!): [Added] Ability to add multiple calendar formats in the same page [Added] Responsive calendars : you can define your own size of each calendar [Added] Custom Style : you can define your own CSS style [Added] Repeat event by day, month [Added] Search events in big-calendar and events-list [Added] Ability to display/hide week number (mini calendar) [Added] Custom popup size [Added] Timepicker jQuery [Added] Reset CSS for calendars [Fixed] Restore Database [Improved] New Setting page! [Improved] Code optimized * Version 1.4 – 04/07/2012: [Added] Date Format [Improved] TinyMCE script updated [Fixed] Multiple Google Map integration * Version 1.3 – 03/11/2012: [Added] Event Time fields [Added] Event Icon [Added] Option to hide days with no events [Added] Last version checker [Improved] Security of data and upload functions [Improved] Admin Panel [Improved] jQuery and PrettyPhoto scripts updated to latest version [Fixed] Wrong days in events list [Fixed] Many bugs * Version 1.2 – 02/19/2012: [Added] "Share" feature [Added] "Backup/Restore Database" feature [Added] "Checking server configuration" in install file [Improved] "file_get_contents" function replaced by "CURL" [Fixed] login loop bug [Added] Spanish translation (Many thanks enio_san) * Version 1.1 – 02/03/2012: [Added] Big Calendar [Improved] Rewriting of the demonstration [Improved] Valid xHTML 1.0 strict [Fixed] Strip Auto slashes in some PHP environment * Version 1.0.4 – 08/20/2011: [Added] Dutch Translation (Thank you so much Joachim Venema) [Added] RSS Feed [Improved] Translation - Compatible UTF-8 [Improved] Calendar Style [Fixed] Some minor Bugs * Version 1.0.3 – 07/12/2011: [Added] Admin Manage Users [Fixed] Several Bugs * Version 1.0.2 – 06/05/2011: [Added] Ability to select different dates for an event [Improved] Cross Browsers Compatibility * Version 1.0.1 – 05/30/2011: [Added] Ability to notify an email address when an event is added. [Added] Ability to repeat an event every year (eg birthday) [Added] Confirmation message before deleting an event [Improved] Optimization of several SQL queries. [Fixed] Several bugs fixed. * Version 1.0 – 05/20/2011: First Release
20 May 11
28 October 13
IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
PHP 5.x, PHP 5.0 - 5.2, PHP 5.3, PHP 5.4, PHP 5.5, MySQL 4.x, MySQL 5.x