- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
VERSION CHANGE3 APRIL 2013 VERSION 1.0
Interest Only Calculator PHP ScriptThis calculator was first released for WordPress as a plugin/widget but I was asked to create a php/html calculator as well so I decided to go after it therefore I’m happy to announce Interest Only Calculator in html/php.
Interest Only Calculator lets your website visitors calculate their interest payments based upon the interest rates and loan amount entered.
One of the most unique features is that it gives the opportunity for your visitors to receive reports on their email account.
This is a win win situation because your users will be happy for archiving their reports and will come back for more in order to compare with older ones, while you receive precious stats for later report monetization.
Fields used in Interest Only Calculator
- Loan amount
- Annual Interest rate
- Compound Period
- Term (Length) of Loan
- First Payment Date
- Payment Frequency
- Payment Type
- Interest-Only Period
- Email Report
- Visitors can change any values without reloading page.
- If your visitors wish they can enable the “Send report to email” option in case they want to have their report sent as an email for later comparison with other reports.
- After entering all fields select “Calculate” and wait a few seconds for the results to appear.
You can use that table for exporting reports and other useful data.
Installation and Setup
- Extract zip file locally.
- Find and edit file interest-only-loan-calc.php with notepad or any other editor.
- Go to lines 2,3,4,5 and replace with your own database user, password, name, details. Then go to line 202 and 208 and replace wpcream.com with your own domain then save and close file.
- Upload folder under your website root or any other directory through ftp.
- index.php file is the default file where you can edit or copy and paste code to use or include in your own template.
Interest Only Calculator Support
You can ask for support or even send your questions and inquiries using the contact form on my CodeCanyon profile page.
Make sure you mention your Item Purchase Code.
3 free support requests per licence available.
4 April 13
30 June 13
IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
PHP 5.x, PHP 5.0 - 5.2, PHP 5.3, PHP 5.4, MySQL 5.x